3 Property to rent in ba9 Price Min: £ 128 - Price Max: £ 160 | Page 1 (1-3)

Coombe Street, Pen Selwood BA9
Estate Agent: Hamlet Letting Agents
Call to: 01963 392979
Adress Agent: 21 High Street, Wincanton


Description: A superb detached garage conversion which the owners have made into a delightful 1 bedroom cottage. The property is brand new throughout and benefits include modern and stylish kitchen & shower room, double glazing, parking and garden.... read more

1
1
Posted: 2019-03-18

Vale View Gardens, Wincanton BA9
Estate Agent: Hamlet Letting Agents
Call to: 01963 392979
Adress Agent: 21 High Street, Wincanton


Description: A two bedroom terrace house situated in a no through road on a popular residential development. The property enjoys the benefit of gas central heating, double glazed windows to the rear elevation, stylish bathroom suite with a shower over the bath, sunny... read more

2
1
Posted: 2019-01-18

Vedelers Close, Wincanton BA9
Estate Agent: Hamlet Letting Agents
Call to: 01963 392979
Adress Agent: 21 High Street, Wincanton


Description: A great opportunity to move into a 3 bed semi detached new build home in Wincanton on the government Rent to Buy Scheme allowing the tenant to pay 80% of the market value and saving the other 20% for a mortgage deposit over 5 years then buy.... read more

3
1
Posted: 2019-01-18