3 Property for sale in gl12 Price Min: £ 92,000 - Price Max: £ 115,000 | Page 1 (1-3)

High Street, Wotton-Under- Edge GL12
Estate Agent: Bennett Jones
Call to: 01453 799551
Adress Agent: 31 Parsonage Street, Dursley


Description:

Situated at the top of the high street - character fourth floor apartment - having stunning views across surrounding hillsides from three sides - communal entrance hall - hallway - lounge with views - kitchen including appliances - two good... read more

2
1
Posted: 2019-06-16

Chestnut Park, Kingswood, Wotton-Under-Edge GL12
Call to: 01242 279329
Adress Agent: 176 Bath Road, Leckhampton


Description: The property is for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. Purchase a 40% share for £100,600. The rent payable on the other 60% share that you do not own is £345.81 per month. Monthly Service charge £50.54. Full price £251,500.... read more

2
1
Posted: 2019-06-05

Plot 26, Kingswood Fields, Wotton Under Edge, Glos GL12
Call to: 01242 279329
Adress Agent: 176 Bath Road, Leckhampton


Description: The property is for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. Purchase a 40% share for £99,000. The rent payable on the other 60% share that you do not own is £340.31 per month. Monthly Service charge £50.54. At full market value, this property is £247,500.... read more

2
1
Posted: 2019-06-16