2 Bedrooms Detached house for sale in Rawson Street, Wyke, Bradford BD12 | £ 125,000
|Contract type:||For Sale|
|Address:||Rawson Street, Wyke, Bradford BD12|
stone built detached two bedroom property. Occupying a backwater location, this property will appeal to a variety of purchasers. Presented to a great standard throughout, this property benefits from a lawn garden to the front and patio to the rear.
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this stone built detached two bedroom property. Occupying a backwater location, this property will appeal to a variety of purchasers. Presented to a great standard throughout, this property benefits from a lawn garden to the front and patio to the rear.
Briefly comprising; Dining kitchen, lounge storage cellar. To the first floor is two bedrooms and four piece bathroom. There is a lawn garden to the front and flagged patio to the rear. PRoperty has UPVC double glazing and gas central heating where specified.
Lounge 16' 7" x 13' 8" Into Recess ( 5.05m x 4.17m Into Recess )
UPVC double glazed door provides access to the lounge which comprises of UPVC double glazed window, two gas central heating radiators and contemporary built in gas fire
Kitchen 14' 6" x 9' 10" ( 4.42m x 3.00m )
Kitchen comprises of a range of fitted base and wall units incorporating asterite sink and drainer with mixer tap, built in five ring gas hob and electric oven with extractor hood over. There is splashback tiling, ceiling spotlights, UPVC double glazed window, plumbed for washing machine, gas central heating radiator and recently installed. Access to the rear is through a UPVC double glazed door.
Accessed via the kitchen
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window, loft access and gas central heating radiator.
Access via a pull down ladder and has lighting.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 9' 10" ( 3.23m x 3.00m )
Has UPVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 8" x 6' 6" ( 2.34m x 1.98m )
With UPVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Modern four piece suite comprising of a panel jet bath with mixer taps, wall mounted wash hand basin with mix tap, shower cubicle with mixer shower and W/C and UPVC double glazed window.
To the outside is a long lawn garden and pathway. To the rear is a flagged patio
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Detached house For Sale Bradford Detached house For Sale BD12 Bradford new homes for sale BD12 new homes for sale Flats for sale Bradford Flats To Rent Bradford Flats for sale BD12 Flats to Rent BD12 Bradford estate agents BD12 estate agents