2 Bedrooms Detached house for sale in Warwick Grange, Solihull B91 | £ 350,000
|Contract type:||For Sale|
|Address:||Warwick Grange, Solihull B91|
This exclusive development is for over 58's. Two bedroomed semi-detached house with garage, two reception rooms plus conservatory, fully fitted kitchen, downstairs WC, low rise stairway to master bedroom with dressing area. Shower room and second double bedroom. And enclosed rear garden.
**Private cul-de-sac location** Built in 1992 by Bovis homes, situated across Warwick road from Dovehouse Parade shops this exclusive development is for over 58's. Two bedroomed semi-detached house with garage, two reception rooms plus conservatory, fully fitted refurbished kitchen, downstairs WC, low rise stairway to master bedroom with dressing area. Shower room and second double bedroom. Enclosed rear garden with side access.
Do not delay viewing as these properties are sought after.
Door to front elevation, central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Guest W.C 6' 9" x 5' 4" ( 2.06m x 1.63m )
W.C, wash hand basin with vanity storage, tiling to splashback areas and central heating radiator.
Lounge 15' 8" x 10' 6" ( 4.78m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, television aerial point, electric fireplace, central heating radiator and French doors into:
Dining Room 9' 6" x 9' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.77m )
Patio door and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 8' ( 3.53m x 2.44m )
A range of wall and base units with granite work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood above, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, fridge/freezer and double glazed window to rear elevation.
Conservatory 10' 3" x 9' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.84m )
Of UPVC construction with self cleaning glass roof, lighting and central heating radiator.
Window to side elevation and doors to:
Bedroom One 15' 2" max x 10' ( 4.62m max x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, walk-in wardrobe, loft access, television aerial point and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 8' 1" ( 4.34m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built-in storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, wash hand basin with vanity storage, W.C, walk-in shower, central heating radiator/towel rail and partial wall tiling.
Artificial lawn and mature planting, side access to frontage and storage sheds to side of the house.
Garage 17' 10" x 9' 3" ( 5.44m x 2.82m )
Electric door, power and lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Detached house For Sale Solihull Detached house For Sale B91 Solihull new homes for sale B91 new homes for sale Flats for sale Solihull Flats To Rent Solihull Flats for sale B91 Flats to Rent B91 Solihull estate agents B91 estate agents