2 Bedrooms Flat for sale in Croftfoot Road, Croftfoot, Glasgow G44 | £ 75,000
|Contract type:||For Sale|
|Address:||Croftfoot Road, Croftfoot, Glasgow G44|
An upper Cottage flat with two double bedrooms each with storage, living and dining areas, fitted kitchen, a family bathroom, driveway and private side and rear garden grounds.
Entering at ground floor level on Croftfoot Road an entrance staircase leads to the upper landing which provides access to the bathroom, lounge and both bedrooms. The lounge and dining areas are semi open plan and boast views over the private rear garden grounds. A fitted kitchen offers a range of base and wall mounted storage units and worktops, as well as an external window to the side of the property beside the sink.
Both of the bedrooms located to the front of the property are double in size and offer built-in storage facilities. The family bathroom comprises a white three piece suite, shower over bath, is also fully tiled and has an external window to the side of the property.
Further benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating, loft space, driveway and private side and rear gardens, the opportunity to view this upper cottage flat within this popular and accessible locale should not be missed.
Croftfoot is a popular residential area well serviced by bus routes, a local train station, primary school, a selection of restaurants, shops and local parks for recreation. The surrounding locale offers access to the M74 providing links to Glasgow City Centre and further afield.
Lounge 15' 4" max x 12' max into recess ( 4.67m max x 3.66m max into recess )
Dining Area 12' 4" x 6' 3" ( 3.76m x 1.91m )
Kitchen 7' 2" max x 6' 7" ( 2.18m max x 2.01m )
Bedroom One 16' 1" max into bay & cupboard x 10' 10" ( 4.90m max into bay & cupboard x 3.30m )
Bedroom Two 11' 4" max into window recess x 9' 3" plus storage cupboard ( 3.45m max into window recess x 2.82m plus storage cupboard )
Bathroom 7' 1" max over bath x 5' 8" max into window recess ( 2.16m max over bath x 1.73m max into window recess )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Flat For Sale Glasgow Flat For Sale G44 Glasgow new homes for sale G44 new homes for sale Flats for sale Glasgow Flats To Rent Glasgow Flats for sale G44 Flats to Rent G44 Glasgow estate agents G44 estate agents