3 Bedrooms Semi-detached house to rent in Moorfield Mews, Blackburn BB1 | £ 168
|Contract type:||To Rent|
|Address:||Moorfield Mews, Blackburn BB1|
Property Reference: 434738.
- A modern semi-detached house, exceptionally well appointed throughout, situated in a convenient Ribble Valley location.
- Ground floor: Hall, cloakroom with w.C. And wash basin, lounge, dining room, kitchen with recently installed range of fitted units including appliances (5-ring gas hob, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher).
- First floor: Three bedrooms, stylish three-piece bathroom.
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.
- Outside: Off road parking to the front and easily maintained garden to the rear.
- Excellent rural views at the front of the property towards Mellor and Ramsgreave.
- The property is offered unfurnished.
Situation and location:
Moorfield Mews is situated at the furthest end of Moorfield Avenue in this convenient Ribble Valley location with excellent shopping facilities nearby and bus and rail links into surrounding towns and cities (Manchester, Bolton Clitheroe, Blackburn). The property also enjoys lovely views over open country at the front towards Ramsgreave and Mellor.
To reach the property from Blackburn town centre leave on Whalley New Road, continue for approximately two miles into Brownhill, past the roundabout heading towards Wilpshire turning left just before the 'Bulls Head' Co-Op store into Ramsgreave Road, left into Moorfield Avenue, continue to the end of the avenue and the property is on the left hand side.
Entrance Hall: UPVC external door, central heating radiator, access to under stairs storage.
Cloakroom: Two piece suite comprising low suite w.C. And wash hand basin, partly tiled walls.
Lounge: 14'09 x 10'02 (4.50m x 3.10m) UPVC double glazed windows, central heating radiator, living flame gas fire with marble surround and wood mantle. Double opening doors lead to the dining room.
Dining Room: 14'06 x 8'04 (4.42m x 2.54m) With UPVC sliding door that leads out to the rear garden, central heating radiator.
Kitchen: 7'07 x 11'03 (2.31m x 3.43m) Ceiling down lights, range of high gloss base and eye level units in white, fitted pantry, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer, 5 ring gas hob with extractor over, electric oven, sink and
drainer with mixer tap, wall mounted boiler and UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom One: 14'05 x 9'02 (4.39m x 2.79m) UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two: 14'06 x 8'05 (4.42m x 2.57m) UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three: 11'04 x 7'07 (3.45m x 2.31m) UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, access via drop down ladders to a part boarded loft with lighting.
Bathroom: Stylish three-piece suite in white comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash basin, low suite w.C. Chrome heated towel rail, uPVC double glazed window, ceiling down lights.
At the front there is off road parking for two cars and an easily maintained garden to rear with flagged, gravel and decking area.
- Trains from Ramsgreave (5 minute walk); Manchester 90 mins, Clitheroe 19 mins, Bolton 41 mins, Blackburn 7 mins.
- Carpets will be professionally cleaned prior to tenancy.
- Smoke free premises; no smoking is permitted within the building.
- Pets not permitted, except by special agreement
- Council Tax band C, Ribble Valley Borough Council.
- Sorry, no DSS tenants.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £730.00 per month (£168.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £730.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 434738
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay, although you may need to pay £20 per tenant to cover the cost of referencing if required by the landlord.
Semi-detached house To Rent Blackburn Semi-detached house To Rent BB1 Blackburn new homes for sale BB1 new homes for sale Flats for sale Blackburn Flats To Rent Blackburn Flats for sale BB1 Flats to Rent BB1 Blackburn estate agents BB1 estate agents