3 Bedrooms Semi-detached house for sale in Thornes Road, Thornes, Wakefield WF2 | £ 235,000
|Contract type:||For Sale|
|Address:||Thornes Road, Thornes, Wakefield WF2|
Guide Price: £235,000 - £245,000. A spacious family home which would be perfect for someone wanting to put their own stamp on it. Ideally located for access to the M1 motorway network and Wakefield City Centre. No Upper Chain.
Guide Price: £235,000 - £245,000. A spacious family home which would be perfect for someone wanting to put their own stamp on it. The property comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, utility room, downstairs cloakroom/wc., 3 bedrooms, 2 of which are doubles, family bathroom and separate w.C. To the outside a garden to the front, garage and a driveway. A good size garden to the rear. Ideally located for access to the M1 motorway network and Wakefield City Centre. No Upper Chain.
Spacious entrance hallway. Two windows to the front aspect.. Open staircase to the first floor landing. Understairs storage cupboard. Alarm. Access through to the lounge, kitchen and the dining room.
Lounge 15' 4" into bay window x 13' 5" Max ( 4.67m into bay window x 4.09m Max )
Bay window to the front aspect. Skirting boards, coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 13' 5" x 13' 6" ( 4.09m x 4.11m )
skirting boards, coving to ceiling, chimney breast, fitted shelves, radiator. Upvc door leading through into the conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 4" x 10' ( 3.76m x 3.05m )
The conservatory is brick and upvc construction with double glazed windows. Power and lighting, two double radiators. Double glazed door provides access to the rear garden.
Kitchen 17' 4" x 8' 8" ( 5.28m x 2.64m )
Fitted kitchen, work surfaces, electric oven and hob. The boiler is within the chimney breast. Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Door access into the utility room.
Utility Room 6' 3" x 6' 3" ( 1.91m x 1.91m )
Upvc double glazed window to the side and rear aspect. Tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine, skirting boards. Upvc double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Window to the side aspect. Coving to ceiling. Access to the three bedrooms, bathroom and separate w.C.
Bedroom 1 16' x 13' 5" plus bay window ( 4.88m x 4.09m plus bay window )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Open fireplace to the chimney breast, coving to ceiling, skirting boards, radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 6" x 13' 6" Max ( 4.11m x 4.11m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, skirting boards, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 6' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Built in cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Suite comprising of a bath with twin taps and a shower over, pedestal wash basin with twin taps. Vinyl flooring, partly tiled walls.
Driveway providing parking for two cars to the front of the property leading to the Garage. Lawned front garden with shrubs. Gate access to the good size enclosed and relatively private rear garden being mainly laid to lawn with plants and shrubs and a summer house.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Semi-detached house For Sale Wakefield Semi-detached house For Sale WF2 Wakefield new homes for sale WF2 new homes for sale Flats for sale Wakefield Flats To Rent Wakefield Flats for sale WF2 Flats to Rent WF2 Wakefield estate agents WF2 estate agents