3 Bedrooms Semi-detached house for sale in Woodburn Avenue, Earlsheaton, Dewsbury WF12 | £ 140,000
|Contract type:||For Sale|
|Address:||Woodburn Avenue, Earlsheaton, Dewsbury WF12|
Situated in this popular cul-de-sac in Earlsheaton is this three bedroom semi-detached property with a 22ft through lounge, kitchen, two doubles and one single bedroom, 1st floor bathroom, driveway, good sized rear garden. No chain... View today!
Situated at the end of this popular cul-de-sac in Earlsheaton and rare to the market is this three bedroom semi-detached property benefiting from a 22ft through lounge dining room, 9ft kitchen, hallway, landing, two doubles and one single bedroom, first floor bathroom, driveway to the side and front and rear gardens with the rear garden being of a good size with a paved sitting area to enjoy the garden. Local schooling and amenities are nearby and those wishing to travel further afield, motorway connections are also nearby. Being offered chain free, william h brown in Dewsbury recommend that you view the property without delay as we do not expect the property to be on the market long! I
Part double glazed upvc door to the front, double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator, telephone point and stairs to first floor landing.
Through Lounge Dining Room 22' 1" Max x 13' 5" Max ( 6.73m Max x 4.09m Max )
Double glazed bay window to the front, two gas central heating radiator, Telephone & TV points, double glazed French doors to the garden, electric fire, decorative surround, inlay and hearth.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 8' 5" ( 2.77m x 2.57m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with under unit lighting and complimentary work surfaces over, incorporating asterite sink and drainer with 1 & 1/2 bowl and mixer tap, gas hob, electric oven with cookerhood over, plumbing for washing machine, understairs storage unit housing the electric meter, cupboard allowing access to the gas meter, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door to the garden.
Double glazed window to the side and doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 12' 5" Max x 10' 7" Msx ( 3.78m Max x 3.23m Msx )
Double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.07m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the rear, dado rail, coving to the ceiling, gas central heating radiator and cupboard housing the boiler.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" Max x 5' 9" Max ( 2.87m Max x 1.75m Max )
(Includes bulk head) Double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and access to loft space.
Double glazed window to the rear, gas central heating radiator, panelled bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin with mixer taps, part tiled walls and low level flush WC.
To the front of the property there is a raised front garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a driveway to the side providing off street parking with steps up to the front door. The rear garden has a paved sitting area to enjoy the garden with the rest being tiered with lawned areas and also has a outside tap. The outside storage shed is to remain with side access to the front.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Semi-detached house For Sale Dewsbury Semi-detached house For Sale WF12 Dewsbury new homes for sale WF12 new homes for sale Flats for sale Dewsbury Flats To Rent Dewsbury Flats for sale WF12 Flats to Rent WF12 Dewsbury estate agents WF12 estate agents