2 Bedrooms Terraced house to rent in Flatgate, Howden, Goole DN14 | £ 98
|Contract type:||To Rent|
|County:||East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Address:||Flatgate, Howden, Goole DN14|
A two bedroom terraced property situated in the sought after area of Howden.
A two bedroom terraced property situated in the sought after area of Howden with all of its local amenities such as a selection of shops, schools, a post office, public houses and resteraunts. Also having good motorway links including M62 and the M18. The property comprises of a kitchen with white goods and lounge to the ground floor, to the first floor you will find a double bedroom a single bedroom and house bathroom.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Terraced house To Rent Goole Terraced house To Rent DN14 Goole new homes for sale DN14 new homes for sale Flats for sale Goole Flats To Rent Goole Flats for sale DN14 Flats to Rent DN14 Goole estate agents DN14 estate agents