2 Bedrooms Terraced house to rent in Ware Point Drive, London SE28 | £ 299
|Contract type:||To Rent|
|Address:||Ware Point Drive, London SE28|
Property Reference: 478509.
Superb 2 double bedroom house, featuring a bespoke kitchen, carpet, wallpaper. It also features a large private driveway enough for 2 cars, large garden with raised decking area for bbq and a garden shed. The property's central heating has been recently converted to a Worcester Greenstar combi boiler system with brand-new radiators throughout, making it very cost-effective during the cold months. Laminate flooring will be fitted in both bedrooms (photos to be updated soon).
Plumstead and Woolwich mainline rail stations (Zone 4), Woolwich Arsenal DLR Station, the upcoming Crossrail and Thames Clipper are within walking distance. Local schools/nurseries, as well within walking distance, are Discovery and Heronsgate.
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Large Living Room
- Bespoke Kitchen with Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Built-in Fridge/Freezer, Double Oven with Digital Controls, Granite Worktop, Built-In LED lights
- Kitchen Dining Area (Space for a large table with 4 chairs)
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- 2 Cars Private Driveway
- Large Garden
- Raised Decking Area
- EPC Score C (75) (Energy Performance Certificate)
- Gas Certificate
- Professionals (Couples or Singles)
- maximum 4 people
- 1 Year tenancy agreement
- Bills are not included (council tax, electricity, gas, water, TV Licence, etc)
- One month rent
- One month deposit (held with Deposit Protection Scheme)- a Comprehensive Reference service will be done by Open Rent, including Affordability Check, Previous Landlord Reference, Employers Reference, Credit Check. The £20 fee for this service will be paid directly to Open Rent.
Please do not apply to view the property if you cannot meet the above requirements.
Important:There are no agency fees, no viewing fees, no admin fees.
Available from 14th December 2018.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,295.00 per month (£298.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,295.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 14 December, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 478509
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay, although you may need to pay £20 per tenant to cover the cost of referencing if required by the landlord.
Terraced house To Rent London Terraced house To Rent SE28 London new homes for sale SE28 new homes for sale Flats for sale London Flats To Rent London Flats for sale SE28 Flats to Rent SE28 London estate agents SE28 estate agents