3 Bedrooms Terraced house for sale in Hawfinch Gardens, Kings Park, Harold Wood RM3 | £ 147,000


Overview

Price: £ 147,000
Contract type: For Sale
Type: Terraced house
County: Essex
Town: Romford
Postcode: RM3
Address: Hawfinch Gardens, Kings Park, Harold Wood RM3
Bathrooms: 2
Bedrooms: 3
Posted: 2019-05-19

Property Description

Offered for sale on a shared ownership basis is this stylish and spacious three double bedroom town house, ideally located within the popular Kings Park development, close to Harold Wood Crossrail station. Presented to a high standard throughout, the property also benefits from a private garden and two allocated parking spaces.

Internally the property comprises a large reception room with a separate kitchen and cloakroom to the ground floor. The first floor hosts two bedrooms plus the family bathroom, whilst the third bedroom is located on the upper most level.

Externally, the property has it's own rear garden that is mostly laid to lawn and also has a shed providing handy storage. Parking is provided via two allocated parking spaces to the front of the property.

Other:

Currently for sale is a 30% share in the property with a monthly rental figure of £636 payable to L&Q for the remaining 70%, with service charge currently £76.80 per month.

Circa 95 years remaining on the lease.

Additionally, there is the option to purchase up to 100% of the property.

The full market value of the property is £490,000.

Excellent energy efficiency rating: 89 (EPC B)

Entrance Hallway

Reception Room (14' 10'' x 13' 7'' (4.52m x 4.14m))

Kitchen (10' 0'' x 7' 11'' (3.05m x 2.41m))

Cloakroom

First Floor Landing

Bedroom One (15' 3'' x 14' 11'' (4.64m x 4.54m))

Bedroom Two (13' 9'' x 7' 7'' (4.19m x 2.31m))

Family Bathroom

Second Floor Lobby

Bedroom Three (17' 4'' x 14' 11'' (5.28m x 4.54m))

Rear Garden (28' approx)

Property Location


Property Marketed by Chalk Street Estates



Address: 63 Butts Green Road, Hornchurch

Inquire about this property

By sending, you agree to Mylisting365's Terms of Use & Privacy Policy.
Property information powered by Zoopla

Similar Properties

Terraced house For Sale Romford
Terraced house For Sale RM3
Romford new homes for sale
RM3 new homes for sale
Flats for sale Romford
Flats To Rent Romford
Flats for sale RM3
Flats to Rent RM3
Romford estate agents
RM3 estate agents