2 Bedrooms Terraced house for sale in Lower Oxford Street, Castleford WF10 | £ 120,000
|Contract type:||For Sale|
|Address:||Lower Oxford Street, Castleford WF10|
***Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000***A stunning home that has been renovated throughout and now has the benefits of not only an upstairs bathroom but also a downstairs W/C. Being beautifully presented throughout in its new modern condition this two bedroom mid terraced is one not to be missed.
A beautiful and internally modern style two bedroom mid terraced home within close proximity of the Town Centre and local Train station. Boasting a kitchen/diner, utility room, lounge, W/C to the ground floor and two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs, this home has been modernised throughout and internal appraisal is advised.
Having a double glazed entrance door to the front, a gas central heating radiator, stairs to the first floor landing, and internal doors to both the lounge, and the kitchen.
Lounge 14' 4" into bay x 10' 8" max ( 4.37m into bay x 3.25m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, fire place with an electric fire, and a gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 13' 6" x 14' 3" ( 4.11m x 4.34m )
Having a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complimentary work surfaces over. Includes a sink and drainer, an electric oven with a gas hob, and matching cooker hood extractor over. Space and plumbing for a dishwasher. Storage cupboard. Breakfast bar. Gas central heating radiator. Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Door to the utility room.
Utility Room 7' 4" x 8' 10" ( 2.24m x 2.69m )
Fitted with base units, plumbing for a washing machine and a dishwasher, internal door to the downstairs cloakroom, and door leading out to the rear garden.
Fitted with a low level flush w.C, a wash hand basin with tiled splash back, and a gas central heating radiator. Obscured double glazed window to the rear and side aspect.
First Floor Landing
With stairs for the entrance hall, and having doors to the two bedrooms, and house bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 2" max x 11' 4" ( 4.32m max x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Built in storage with access to the loft which is part boarded. Gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 6' 10" ( 4.09m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Built in storage with the gas central heating boiler. Gas central heating radiator.
Having a bath with mixer tap, and a waterfall shower over, a wash hand basin, and a low level flush w.C. Tiling to splash zones. Extractor fan. Gas central heating radiator. Obscured double glazed window to the rear.
Externally the property has a buffer garden to the front, with on street permit parking. To the rear is a paved garden area which is low maintenance, and is enclosed with wall boundaries.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Terraced house For Sale Castleford Terraced house For Sale WF10 Castleford new homes for sale WF10 new homes for sale Flats for sale Castleford Flats To Rent Castleford Flats for sale WF10 Flats to Rent WF10 Castleford estate agents WF10 estate agents