5 Bedrooms Terraced house for sale in Lyndhurst Street, Derby DE23 | £ 185,000
|Contract type:||For Sale|
|Address:||Lyndhurst Street, Derby DE23|
Situated in an incredibly convenient location is this well presented and extremely deceptively spacious terraced house enjoying bedroom potential on all three levels and versatile living accommodation.
Situated in an incredibly convenient location is this well presented and extremely deceptively spacious terraced house enjoying bedroom potential on all three levels and versatile living accommodation. The generously proportioned living accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, downstairs bathroom, third reception room/bedroom five, four further bedrooms, shower room and enclosed rear garden. Book A viewing today!
having double glazed entrance door, stairs rising to first floor with chrome spindles and wooden handrail, door leading down to cellar, laminate flooring and doors leading into
Dining Room/bedroom 12' 4" x 12' 2" ( 3.76m x 3.71m )
having front elevation double glazed window, coving, ceiling rose, laminate flooring, ceiling rose, contemporary radiator.
Lounge 12' 5" x 12' 2" ( 3.78m x 3.71m )
having feature fireplace with stone surround, hearth and inset living flame gas fire, laminate flooring, coving, ceiling rose, rear elevation double glazed door providing access into utility room, radiator and access into
Dining Room 11' 3" x 8' ( 3.43m x 2.44m )
having space for a large dining table, side elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, laminate flooring contemporary radiator and door leading into
Kitchen 14' 10" x 8' 2" ( 4.52m x 2.49m )
having a matching range of gloss and floor mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap with additional flexible water spray and space for a large range cooker with large stainless steel extractor hood over, space for a large fridge freezer, integral dishwasher, side elevation double glazed door providing access into utility area, side elevation double glazed window, wall mounted gas central heating combination boiler, recessed spotlighting, tiled flooring and side access double glazed door providing access to
Utility Area 33' x 4' 8" ( 10.06m x 1.42m )
having double glazed door providing access into entrance hallway, translucent roofing, fitted sink unit with double drainer and mixer tap, additional appliance s-ace, radiator, rear elevation double glazed door providing access to rear garden and double glazed door leading into
Downstairs Bathroom 14' 11" x 8' 6" ( 4.55m x 2.59m )
having a matching white four piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, large wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below, separate free standing claw foot bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and tiled surround and separate shower cubicle with rain forest shower over, mixer tap, tiled surround and sliding doors, side and rear elevation double glazed windows with obscured glass and translucent roofing, tiled flooring and tiling to walls, recessed spotlighting and chrome heated towel rail.
Cellar 12' x 11' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.63m )
which has been converted and gives excellent storage options with additional utility space, plumbing and lighting.
First Floor Landing
having stairs rising to second floor with contemporary chrome spindles and wooden handrail and doors leading into
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 12' 3" ( 3.76m x 3.73m )
having front elevation double glazed window, fan and light system and contemporary radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.71m x 2.95m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, fitted storage cupboard and contemporary radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 2" x 7' 11" ( 2.49m x 2.41m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and separate shower cubicle with shower over, tiled surround, mixer tap and folding screen, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiled flooring, tiling to walls to half height and chrome heated towel rail.
Bedrooom Three 17' 7" x 10' 3" ( 5.36m x 3.12m )
having front and rear elevation double glazed skylights, fitted wardrobes, under eaves storage and radiator.
to the rear of the property there is an enclosed low maintenance garden which has blocked paved surfacing and incorporates gravel borders to the back and boundary hedging and walling. The rear garden enjoys a good degree of privacy and natural sunlight.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Terraced house For Sale Derby Terraced house For Sale DE23 Derby new homes for sale DE23 new homes for sale Flats for sale Derby Flats To Rent Derby Flats for sale DE23 Flats to Rent DE23 Derby estate agents DE23 estate agents