2 Bedrooms Flat to rent in Princess Louise Building, London SE8 | £ 335
|Contract type:||To Rent|
|Address:||Princess Louise Building, London SE8|
Property Reference: 550349.
- 3 mins walk to Deptford rail station with service to London Bridge, Cannon Street and Charing Cross
- 6 mins walk to Deptford DLR station with service to Canary Wharf and Stratford
- 8 mins walk to New Cross overground station with service to Shoreditch, Islington and Camden
- 2 mins walk to shops (Tesco, Asda, Iceland and Poundland), bank and various restaurants & bars
- 4 mins walk to gym, swimming pool and even library.
- 3 mins walk to a Park
- Partly Furnished
- Modern block with security gate
- Brand new kitchen units- No agent fee
[How to contact:]If you are interested in the flat, please send us a message to introduce a little about your situation including:- Name- Number of tenants and their relationships- Occupation of every tenant- Tenancy length (6 month minimum)- Preferred viewing date/time (6.30pm to 7.30pm on weekdays)
We will reply within hours. Many thanks!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,450.00 per month (£334.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,008.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 21 June, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 550349
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay, although you may need to pay £20 per tenant to cover the cost of referencing if required by the landlord.
Property Reference five hundred and fifty thousand three hundred and forty-nine
Flat To Rent London Flat To Rent SE8 London new homes for sale SE8 new homes for sale Flats for sale London Flats To Rent London Flats for sale SE8 Flats to Rent SE8 London estate agents SE8 estate agents